Tombow Primary Dual Brush Pens
Tombow Primary Dual Brush Pens are double ended, having two tips. The fine bullet tip is perfect for consistent and exact lines. The second tip, a versatile nylon brush type tip can be used to create thin, medium or thick lines. The central ink reservoir ensures an exact colour match between both ends of the pen. Tombow brush pens are available in 95 vivid colours, plus a blend pen is also available. Their water-based colours can be mixed together with a superb ability to blend like watercolours. Fantastic for rubber stamping, creating cards, sketching, illustrating and much more. Tombow brush pens are also odourless. Colours are not light-resistant. The Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pen range is loved by designers and illustrators as it provides a quality, vivid range of colours along with superb blending capabilities.
- Double ended pen; a flexible brush at one end and a fine tip at the other end
- Water-based ink
- Colours can be mixed and blended together
- Acid-free, odourless and non-toxic
- The Tombow Dual Brushes are available in 96 colours
- Tombow Primary Dual Brush 6 pack set includes: N15 (black), 055 (process yellow), 296 (green), 535 (cobalt blue), 725 (rhodamine red), 845 (carmine).
- Tombow Primary Dual Brush 12 pack set includes: N15 black, N75 cool grey, 055 process yellow, 296 green, 476 cyan, 555 ultramarine, 676 royal purple, 725 rhodamine red, 845 carmine, 873 coral, 879 brown, 933 orange.
- Tombow Primary Dual Brush 18 pack set includes: N15 black, 055 process yellow, 173 willow green, 296 green, 346 sea green, 535 cobalt blue, 555 ultramarine, 606 violet, 665 purple, 755 rubine red, 845 carmine, 879 brown, 899 redwood, 905 red, 925 scarlet, 947 burnt sienna, 977 saddle brown, 985 chrome yellow.