The Staedtler Noris Eco Pencil is manufactured using an innovative production process which uses extruded natural fibre. This fibre is made from 70% wood and allows much higher utilisation resulting in more pencils per tree. All wood used comes from PEFC-certified sustainably-managed forests and the manufacturing process uses no solvents.
- Premium quality pencil for writing, drawing and sketching
- Velvet soft surface and smooth gliding lead
- Excellent break resistance
- PVC and latex-free eraser
- Completely solvent-free production process
- Significantly higher utilisation of wood from each tree, using wood from certified, sustainably managed forests
- Made in Germany