For the list-makers, the note-takers, the artful organisers, and the dabbling doodlers! Bullet Journal is for those who feel there are few platforms as powerful as the blank paper page. Its an analog system for the digital age that will help you organise and present, record the past, and plan for the future. You can learn more about bullet journalling at bulletjournal.com.
Leuchtturm’s beautiful quality medium (A5) bullet journals have 80 g/m² paper and 240 numbered pages. The A5 size provides a versatile notebook, ideal for a desk or in a bag, with a handy elasticated closure band. Whether you’re taking notes in a boardroom, being creative, or getting beautifully organised with your bullet journal, these notebooks fit the part.
This bullet journal edition also contains 8 pages of information and tips on starting your bullet journal.
Bullet Journal details;
- Medium size (A5) dimensions: 145 x 210 mm
- Page layout: dotted
- 8 page starter guide to bullet journalling (in English) at the back of the journal
- “Bullet Journal” embossing to front cover
- 240 numbered pages
- Internal gusseted pocket to hold loose sheets
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages
- 3 page markers
- Elastic enclosure band
- Thread-bound book opens flat
- Ink-proof paper (80 g/sqm)
- Stickers for labelling and archiving
- Available with black or emerald covers