Field Notes Chicago Memo Books 3pk
Field Notes celebrates the home of their Midwest HQ with the Chicago Edition. Separate from their Quarterly Editions, it’s just a little something they whipped up to keep themselves busy and warm as their temperature drops below zero.
The cover is Field Notes’ standard French Paper Co. Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap” featuring Chicago’s sky blue and red flag (ranked by vexillologists as America’s second-best municipal flag!). Inside, you’ll find a new set of Chicago-centric Practical Applications, and our standard Finch 50#T “Bright White” graph paper.
To paraphrase Nelson Algren, Chicago may not always love you back, but your Chicago Field Notes will always be there for you. There’s no better place to keep track of Italian beef joints, Blackhawks point streaks, neighbourhood bars, Mayoral election calendars, and parking dibs.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- 02. Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Toyo ink.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas” light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- 04. Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40″ 6-color printing press.
- 05. Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28″ × 40″ 2-color printing press.
- 06. Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 “Stitchmaster” 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 07. Corners precisely rounded to ⅜” (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- 08. Graph grid: 3/16″ × 3/16″ (4.7mm x 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- 09. Memo book dimensions are 3½” × 5½” (89mm x 140mm).
- 10. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 12. UPC: 858493003363
|Dimensions||280 × 195 × 20 mm|